We’d Love to Hear From You!
Our team at STL Windows Direct is always seeking the right talent to join our St. Louis window company. Whether you see a job opening here you’re interested in or you want to send us your resume for a position you have in mind, we’d love to hear from you. Call us today at (314) 690-5800 or get in touch through our contact form to find out more about our career opportunities!
STL Windows Direct a division of STL Design and Build, LLC is a leading and award-winning home remodeler headquartered in Maryland Heights. We are a top-rated producer of remodeling exterior work (windows, decks, and siding) and high-quality interior projects (kitchens, bathrooms, and lower levels).
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Measure Technician for our window division with at least 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced office setting.
- Communicate with new customers (post sale) to establish a connection with our production department and follow the life cycle of the project from start to finish to include job site visits as needed to ensure seamless execution of daily installation activities and manage shifting workload as business dictates
- Responsible for onsite assessment of all projects to include technical measurements and product specification requirements for the job and scope of work.
- Schedule measures, deliveries of product, and Installation
- Apply and track all permits required for project
- Create pre-cast for material and labor estimates and monitor projected profit of each contract
- Submit and Track Orders with Manufacturers
- Must be able to keep projects on task and completed in a timely manner
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel.
- Advanced Time Management and planning skills
- Flexibility when new tasks arise and maintain current responsibilities
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Initiative-taker, able to see areas that may need improvement and make suggestions to do such
- Experience with Builder Trend software a plus but not required!
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 Years Administrative Assistant Experience Required
- Window/Door Installation experience is a definite plus for this position
- Experience in a construction/home remodeling company preferred but not required
STL Design & Build offers a competitive salary as well as additional benefits.
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
Paid Time Off increasing with time of employment
Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Company Match